Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter Who? A Random Post

This has been the most mild winter since I moved to the South.  Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful since we are relying on plug in radiators to keep us warm in the mouse house.  I'm already thinking about/dreading summer.  Since we're having a mild winter does this mean that summer is going to be balls hot? Sorry, I tend to pick up some choice phrases from my husband.  Anyway, I'm originally from California which is hot but dry.  The humidity on the east coast really does not agree with my hair and skin.  Summer for me = hot mess (no pun intended).  
On the upside, I just got a catalogue from Anthropologie and I saw this dress which I adore.

via anthropologie.com

 I don't even like bicycles.  I had a traumatic experience on a bike when I was a kid and haven't ridden one since.  But for some reason I just love this dress.  I'd better start to work on my bat wings arms now if I'm going to even think about this.     

4 comments:

  1. I am a former California girl, too! I would say, it is time to get back on the bike...sorry, I couldn't resist. By the way, I have never heard of your husbands expression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd get on my case for that;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he just makes this stuff up. He definitely marches to the beat of his own drum

    ReplyDelete