Friday, January 13, 2012

Kitchen Color Scheme

I showed you what I'm putting in the kitchen.

via fabric.com

I'm painting the wall BM Chelsea Gray.  I know it's dark, but there are barely any walls since the cabinets go all the way to the ceiling and there are so many windows.

via Houzz.com

Here's a kitchen with Chelsea Gray walls.

via elledecor.com

I think it will look very striking.  If not, it's only paint.  Though I do have a lot of cutting in to do.  I'm currently finishing up painting the trim in the kitchen which is looking fantastic.  Once I'm done with that the Chelsea Gray will go up.  Can't wait to share some pictures.  

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it. Very sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think with all the cabinets it will look good! It seems like progress is really snowballing at your house :-)

    ReplyDelete