Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Color My World Link Party Favorites


Ok, can I just say that Tuesday really crept up on me...oops.  Anyway it was really fun seeing how everyone incorporated a new color into their space.  Everyone did an amazing job, but I'll just pick a few that really stood out to me.

I love love Megan's living room from A Lived In Home.  



I love the pillows, the furniture, the curtains, the chevron (aka charlie brown) rug, the dog!  I'll take it all.  Just gorgeous.

Another one of my faves was Mindy's adorable nursery seen on her blog Rindy Mae .



I've been scouring pictures of nurseries lately since I'm going to have another little girl myself, and this nursery was just to die for.  There are so many details that I adore in this room.  First, the color combo is so fresh and soothing.  Perfect for a baby.  Mindy posted a ton of pictures that show every detail which is sooo worth checking out.  Love.

And then there's Jenn's amazing furniture transformation for her daughter's room over at My Fabuless Life


Since I have pink on the brain lately, I was immediately drawn to this.  I love the color and the Eloise painting.  Her step mom painted that!  What?  Are you kidding me?  I so want one of my own!  Make sure you check out the photos, especially of how it looked before Jenn got her hands on this.  Amazing!

Well I could go on and on about everyone's rooms, but I'm writing this right before work and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be late as it is.  I really enjoyed this challenge and am so thankful to have been a part of it. An update on our laundry room.  Nothing's changed:(  There was a mix-up with the washer/dryer so that's supposed to be delivered on Friday and I'm still working out the window treatment.  Tons of other stuff is going on in the house though and hopefully I'll be able to post something about that soon.  Hope everyone has a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Love that pink dresser! Not sure how I missed that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink dresser is a show stopper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new baby girl? Congratulations, Tiffany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore the pink chest and the Eloise painting...I'm obsessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked some great ones to show off! Isn't renovating awful sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing! These are so much fun to see! Good luck with your laundry room!

    ReplyDelete