Wednesday, December 14, 2011

And The One Shall Be Two

The work is continuing in the butler's pantry and first floor bathroom.  We started with one room.



And then...


And now we have the first floor bathroom, 



 and the butler's pantry.



 It's so nice to have walls (and ceilings) again.  A lot still to do in these rooms, but I'm really looking forward to having a toilet in the house.  Maybe if I'm extra good this year Santa will bring me one.  That has to be one for the books. It really is the simple things in life these days that make me happy.  

3 comments:

  1. lots of progress! How's the move-in date looking? And how is living in the apt over the garage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how building can change our perceptions of what is a luxury! Looks like you are making great progress, I hope Santa brings you a whole bathroom for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so true. I never thought I'd get so excited about having a toilet. I think a whole bathroom would be wonderful, but a bit ambitious...even for Santa;)

    ReplyDelete