Monday, August 8, 2016

Chairs And Fabric Choices

I've officially run out of any creativity when it comes to post titles.  Oh well.  Anyway, we got the chairs in and I'm so thrilled with them.


The chairs are super comfy.  We just need some decorative pillows and some throw blankets on these and they are perfect.  We've started watching tv at night in our sitting room.  Something we've never done, of course now my husband is complaining that the tv is too small.  I hate to agree with him but it's true.

I also finalized (for now) my fabric choices.


They are all from Calico Corners except for the Schumacher Iconic leopard.  I'm going to make curtains for the bedroom in the far left fabric and I'm getting a bedskirt made in the window pane plaid.  The cream linen will be curtains for the sitting room.  I'm probably going to add some decorative trim to snazz it up a bit.  The leopard I'm saving for an end of the bed bench and maybe an x bench for the desk.  It's starting to look so soothing in my room.  My husband, on the other hand, thinks it's a bit boring.  I say he needs to wait to see the finished product.  He always doubts me until the end when he acknowledges that I was right all along.  And all is as it should be;)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, it all looks amazing. He just needs to be patient and accept he doesn't know what he's talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete