Monday, January 12, 2015

I Need Opinions On Choosing A Soothing Office Palette

Remember when I said that I was opening my own business?  Well I'm trying to narrow my color palette choices.  One thing that I know that I want to convey through color is calmness.  So here are some choices that I'm looking at.



I probably would stick with the bottom three grays here.


I'm doing a flooring similar to this but a different material.


Ugh, I really like all three and am having a tough time deciding.  The look I'm going for is rustic modern if that helps.  That could totally change though.  Ha!  I'm so indecisive.   So what do you think?

On a separate note, here's some progress in the sunporch.


There will be a crown on it and it will continue over the doors.


Bottom cabinets in and you can see that the ceiling is partially painted.

That's it for now.  The library ladder has been made so the rest of this should be going in soon.  I think. I hope.

12 comments:

  1. what business are you opening? i love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the second palette (blue and brown just reminds me of the blue and brown i loved in the early 2000's!) but i do feel like it needs a little color in there,too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it! Each time I think I couldn't lust over your house anymore you show me something new. I want to move. As for the colors, I say #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was going to voice an opinion but decided to just ride the wave with you. It's like Christmas all over again when you post!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the grays because they are so versatile....you could bring in citrine, coral, pink.....a little antique brass action.....soothing and yet cheerful. Excited for you on your new biz!....best wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love them all, and the sunroom looks amazing!!! Since we're still working on the Beaufort house, I have the beach on my brain, so I'm loving the blues, but the grays are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am drawn to the first one -seems calming and warm at the same time. Your new business sounds exciting; congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like one and three.....although with neutral number two you could bring in any pop of color you wanted. Tough choice. They are all nice, if that helps :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. one or three for sure! i guess which will depend on the textiles you will be using

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 and 3 are my favorite but taking the color of floor into consideration 2 might be too gray. Looking forward to see what you come up with

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you...the bottom three grays...very versatile with accent colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Was SO hoping you'd be back with ORC.................
    Denise

    ReplyDelete