Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kitchen Fabrics

So no, we're not done in the kitchen.  And yes, the kitchen was started over a year ago.  Whatever, that's just how we roll.  It really only needs some fabric love before it's completely done.  Here's what's going in. 



The middle fabric is what we made our cafe curtains out of.  Did you catch that?  We made.  Oh yes we did.  Actually, truth be told, I can only take credit for the fabric selection.  My friend Melsies taught my husband how to make them.  I love my husband.  He looked so cute sewing and surging these puppies.  I'll just show you one as a little tease.  


The other two fabrics will be a cushion and pillows for our kitchen seating.  That should be done in a few weeks.   I know I've said that before but I really think it's coming true this time.  I think.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty color scheme! And I am very impressed that your husband made this cafe curtain!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for handy husbands :-) Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabric choices...can't wait to see it all!!

    ReplyDelete