I thought I'd be posting more than I have, but life seems to have gotten in the way. Not that that is a bad thing. I've just been a little preoccupied as of late with a little someone. My Peanut is way more high maintenance than my Boobear. She's probably typical of a normal baby. My first one spoiled us rotten.
Anyway, here's the haps on the house. Not a lot has been done, but things are coming together organically. Translation, money is tight. I could whip up a room in a hurry if I had the funds. Alas, organic it is. Isn't that the way it should be anyway?
The first floor bathroom has been 99.9% done for a really long time, but the nook where the toilet sat looked pretty bare. I've been looking forever for something to put on the wall and even contemplated painting something myself (yeah right...like I have time for that), but in the end, an after Christmas trip to Tuesday Morning proved fruitful. Blah, blah. I'm boring myself. Anyway, here's the bathroom.
It's really hard to get everything in one picture, obviously. In case any one is interested...
-Paint is BM Gray Cashmere
-Shower curtain fabric is Robert Allen Pontoise, Mimosa colorway
-Painting from Tuesday Morning
-Lighting from Shades Of Light
-Mirror from Lowes
-I wish I could remember where all of the fixtures came from but we bought them what seems like 20 years ago . If someone really pressed me I could investigate.
So, three bathrooms down, three to go. The master bathroom is about 90% done, but the other 10% is big bucks. Wah wah. It'll be done this year though...maybe.