Monday, September 10, 2012

Boobear's Bathroom Reveal

We finally finished the first bathroom on the second floor which is my daughter's (and mine temporarily).  There still may be a wee bit of tweaking, but I'm calling it good for now.  




Just ignore the cord on the floor...oops.








I bought this cabinet at a thrift store and painted it BM White and then lined it with shelf paper that I bought from chic shelf paper (chicshelfpaper.com).  I have to give a shout out to Maury from the blog Life on Mars for introducing me to that website.  They have the cutest shelf paper.






I got these signs from an etsy seller.  Leia from Baby's Own was able to color match them to the shower curtain!  They are so adorable and so reasonably priced.

And this is what the bathroom looked like before.



So, a vast improvement!

Now for the details....

-Wall color:  Sherwin Williams Tidewater
-Board and Batten color: BM White
-Vanity (it came with the marble countertop/backsplash and the sinks/faucets!): Amazon
-Vanity lights: Shades of Light (shadesoflight.com)
-Marble is Carrera
-Shower Curtain/rings: Target
-Towels: One Kings Lane
-Polka dot roller shade: Smith and Noble (smithandnoble.com)
-Medicine cabinets: Overstock Deal (overstockdeals.com)

We added the board and batten.  Actually, there is no board.  We just painted the bottom 2/3 of the wall white and added the battens.  I know, we're cheaters;)

I think I covered about everything?

I'd still like to lengthen the shower curtains and maybe add a cornice to the window...but then again I've got plenty of other rooms to finish so these are going on the back burner:/


11 comments:

  1. This looks amazing!!! Awesome job. I love the colors and the tile. It's all beautiful including the shelf paper (thanks for the shout-out!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! I like the tile work and the accent strip in the larger tiles works well with the wainscot. It looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a nice job. I love the little prints, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, all your rooms are ridiculously good! Love the tub and the tile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang girl! Another room I totally need to copy! That floor - amazing!!! I cheated on the B&B too - no board. Love the look in a bathroom. The room came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous update! Do you want to live in there?!?! Love the floor, countertops and the vanity, well, all of it really. Enjoy! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! it is stunning! i love the soft colors, the cabinet, artwork, and all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your house is looking amaaaazing. This turned out fantastic, I love carrera marble in bathrooms. (Here is where I say "shut the front door, your project is awesome!", right? ;-)


    that little cabinet is the perfect touch! And the pink stripey towels. Looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful! What little girl wouldn't love primping in this bathroom? So impressed by the Target shower curtains, too. I thought they were custom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the marble and the shower curtain. Such a pretty color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a stunning bathroom. I can't believe it's the same room! I love your tile floor and those prints are perfect!

    ReplyDelete