Thursday, October 4, 2012

My First Guest Post





Linda from My Crafty Home Life is participating in the Nester's October 31 days series.     She's doing 31 days of Nantucket style and asked me to come up with a Nantucket inspired nursery.  Easier said than done but if you want to see what I came up with go check it out.  Linda is a super creative and incredibly handy lady so make sure you check out the entire series.

On a separate note, still no baby.  Looks like I'll definitely be induced.  Thanks for all the well wishes.  I'll make sure to post some pictures in the near future:)

3 comments:

  1. laura@Top This Top ThatOctober 4, 2012 at 6:12 AM

    I grew up in Conn and although it has been many years since I lived there I am still drawn to the New England style and decor. Congrats on your first guest post and best of luck with the delivery of your baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vision for the Nantucket nursery, so fresh and fun. Good luck with your induction. I was induced with my # 3 days shy of my 39th b-day. It was the most "civil" of my 3 experiences. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wants to wish you the best today as you welcome your new baby!

    ReplyDelete