Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Carriage House Project: The Bedroom Moodboard


This was the plan for the master bedroom.  Master sounds a bit stately for such a small place, but, you get it.

Fabric: Sanderson Etchings and Roses
Light: Pottery Barn Kids Quinn Chandelier
Bed: Wayfair Lyster Platform Bed
Nightstands and Dresser: West Elm
Rug: Rugs Usa Temara Morrocan Demarche Tassel Rug
Bedding: Wayfair
Anywho, the room is mostly done...except for the curtains.  I've completely let the ball drop because I've just had more important things going on and the room is completely functional without them.  I've always loved the fabric though and it's discontinued so I'm not sure if it will even happen at this point.  I've got my source on standby to buy it if it's still available.  We shall see. The rest of the room is cute though.  Or it was until my husband left a bottle of scented plug in oil on the nightstand and it leaked, unbeknownst to us.  It wasn't until we were dusting that we noticed that it totally saturated the top of his nightstand. So the nightstand smells great but looks like crap and is completely ruined. So we'll be buying another one. I'll post some pictures soon...like after the craziness that is Christmas;)

No comments:

Post a Comment