Better, right? I mean it's not done, but it already looks tons improved. But what a pain! Really the whole thing needed to be stripped and repainted, but that was just not going to happen. We tried to scrape as much as we could but in the end we said screw perfection and just got to painting. Character. After all, the house is 120 yrs old. So that's what's happening over here. We should be done painting (hopefully) next weekend. The only thing then that will truly hold up getting wallpaper is that we need some plaster repair of the crown and apparently there is no one still alive in this area that knows how to do that. Awesome. So we may have to get it made out of wood. I'm sure that will be cheap...not! In the meantime, just in case anyone is interested, no, I didn't finish the craft room and the desk is still pink. After the One Room Challenge it was like a bomb went off in it and I just haven't had the energy to get back to it. And after all, it is about 85% done which is about the time that I get bored and start something new. Ha!